This blog is for anyone! Male or female. Young, beautifully aged, or somewhere in between. Married, engaged, dating, or single. I just want to share what God is showing me with everyone. God has opened my eyes in my marriage! I am on a journey to truly understand and comprehend what God intends marriage to be. Marriage is so much more than living together, sharing a bank account and a home, having sex and starting a family, and it is even more than loving each other. All of these things are WONDERFUL but I truly believe that God wants marriage to be so much more for us. Join me in the journey to invite God into my marriage and invite the Devil out! I want marriages to be free of the devil and of worldly ideas and things and to be full of God's beauty, grace, and joy. Even if you aren't a Christian, just follow along with me! It's going to be a wonderful, beautiful adventure!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Portrait of a Godly husband, Godly wife, and Godly marriage

 I found these when I was looking for a bible study on marriage. I have been studying them past week and reading the scriptures associates with them and really have enjoyed reading about God's views on marriage. These portraits have a lot of good things to say about being in a godly marriage so I decided to share them with you all.













Written by Daren Martin, PhD
Edited by Dell W. Canright, MA, LPC
Christian Counseling Associates
Christian Counseling of Mansfield 817-453-9310

No comments:

Post a Comment